There are a few things that will help you to get the fastest support possible. These may not apply in every situation, but they are a good rule of thumb to keep:
- Indicate which device (Windows computer, Mac computer, Android, iPhone, Windows mobile device, etc.) you are viewing the issue on. If a customer is reporting the issue, try to find out which device they were using if possible.
- Indicate which browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer) you're using to view the website.
- Let us know approximately how long the issue has been happening, or if it was just brought to your attention.
- Let us know whether you've already tried refreshing the page, clearing your cache and/or cookies, or have tried viewing in various browsers. You don't necessarily need to do all of these things, but if you have already done them it's helpful for us to know.
- Let us know if the issue seems to be isolated to one person, or if several people are experiencing the same issue. Also if you notice that only people in your office see this issue (and outside devices/persons do not experience the same issue), that is good information to have.
- If you're having an issue with a specific page, verify the URL of the page you are on (if possible, grab the URL out of the location bar on your browser). This can help us to eliminate issues that may be isolated to a development server or in production version of your website.
The more detailed you can be about the issue, the easier it is for us to rule out common problems so we can get to the bottom of whatever is causing the issue you're having.